4K Resolution in Autodesk Products
By Darin Green
Recently, a large number of Autodesk users have experienced display issues with their Autodesk applications when viewing on a high-resolution display monitor. High resolution monitors can cause many applications to look a little funny or even prevent users from being able to select certain buttons and other controls due to the scaling of dialog boxes.
Here is a solution that might help you:
- Exit/close the Autodesk application
- Right-click the application shortcut, and choose “Properties”
- Change to the “Compatibility” tab, and click “Change high DPI settings”
- Within the dialog box, check the box labeled “Override high DPI scaling behavior”
- Choose “System” from the “Scaling performed by” menu
- “Ok” all the way out
- Re-launch the application
If these steps don’t solve the problem for you, here are two other possible solutions from the Autodesk Knowledge Base:
If you are still unable to resolve your display issue using these resources, you can always contact Synergis Helpdesk support directly.
For more information on Synergis Helpdesk service, click here.