Windows 10 Anniversary Rollback
Posted on October 21, 2016 by Synergis Product Support Manager, Darin Green
Many Autodesk application users have faced challenges after their system was updated with the new Windows 10 Anniversary update. If you are experiencing issues with your applications and you also have Windows 10 Anniversary update installed, it may be best to rollback the update then run a repair on the Autodesk application causing the issue.
How do I determine if the update is installed?
- From the Start menu, type WINVER, this hit Enter
- In the following dialog window, you will see Version 1607
How do I uninstall this update?
- From the Start menu, go to Settings
- Select Update & security
- From the next screen, choose Recovery
- Finally, click the Get started button under Go back to an earlier build