Will we see you on June 1 at SU16?
Next week is our big event, Synergis University!
Synergis University is the largest local Autodesk learning event that addresses best practices in your design process, from picks and clicks to implementing new workflows.
Our keynote speaker is Greg Fallon, Vice President, Simulation, Autodesk Product Development. He will be discussion how technology is driving disruption in the manufacturing and construction marketplaces at breakneck speed. In this environment, companies must rethink their innovation strategies to maintain competitive edge and profitability. During this session, we’ll take a closer look at some of these new technologies and see how companies around the world are embracing change to innovate and win.
Some other sessions you might want to take a look at are:
- Lunch session with the Synergis EDS Help Desk Team – Mark Lancaster & Darin Green, Synergis
- What’s new in Revit 2017 – Bill Knittle, Synergis
- A Better Way for Your New Product Introduction – Rodney Coffee, Razorleaf & Scott Stortz, Synergis
- Building a CAD Proving Ground – Robert Green, Robert Green Consulting Group
- AutoCAD 2017 Tips and Tricks – Lynn Allen, AutodeskSuccessful Factory Design Suite Implementation – Todd Schmoock & Jim Swain, Synergis
- Communicate More Easily with InfraWorks 360: George Hatch, Autodesk
- Executing on Building Information Modeling Layout with Robotic Total Stations: Jay Ayala, Autodesk
- BIMplicity – The simpler side of BIM: Rick Carter & Tyler Loy, Warfel Construction
- Like Chocolate and Peanut Butter, AutoCAD Electrical and Inventor are Better Together Presenter – Randy Brunette, Autodesk
- And many more!
For more information, and to see all the sessions and register, visit www.synergisu.com.
SU16 Information Links