[Webcast] Factory Design: See the Advantages of Laser Scanning
You need to be sure the data you are using to design or reconfigure your factory is as accurate as possible. To do this, the industry is moving away from relying on potentially out-of-date CAD drawings for capturing as-built facilities.
Scanning is the most easily attainable and reliable source of truth and is used in conjunction with CAD. And, scanning improves safety by reducing the accidents and exposure that can happen when taking manual measurements.
Join Synergis and Leica Geosystems for a free webcast on April 5 to see the advantages of using scanning:
- Improve safety by reducing exposure
- Work with accurate high detail as-built data
- Asset management in real time
- Design in context with interference checking
- Leverage clash detection with Navisworks
- Increase speed, precision, and quality
- Visualization with 3D models and fly throughs
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT