ebook: 3D Laser Scanning for Manufacturing Facilities Developing the Business Case
Reduce Rework: Using 3D laser scanning to capture existing conditions in the plant makes it possible to automatically create accurate sections and elevations.
Cut Costs: While conventional methods require 10 engineers with overlapping responsibilities, laser scanning can be completed with just 4 people.
Retool With Confidence: Supplying service providers with accurate 3D as-builts yields more accurate cost estimates with greater accountability.
Learn how an experienced automotive industry consultant evaluated the options for capturing real-world as-built conditions. Topics covered include:
- The Importance of Accuracy
- Workflow and Safety Considerations
- Beyond Conceptual Modeling: Three Practical Benefits of 3D Plant Layouts
- The ROI of 3D Laser Scanning
- Plant Engineering Applications That Can Benefit from 3D Laser Scanning
Access the eBook from Leica Geosystems.