Try A360 Collaboration for Revit – Free for 30 Days
Collaborating in Revit with project teams across locations and corporate firewalls has been long-time challenge. Now Autodesk has a game-changing solution. Here’s the opportunity to try the new A360 Collaboration for Revit service Cloud Subscription for free for 30 days*.
That’s just enough time to try it out on your own systems and with your own team. And we’ll be here to help you get started and to answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Note that Collaboration for Revit works on Autodesk® Revit® 2015 software or later, so you’ll want to make sure you have your latest version of Revit installed and running.
- When you’re ready to start your 30 day period of use, click here.
- You’ll go right to an Autodesk estore shopping cart populated with Collaboration for Revit at a cost of $0.00
- You will need to provide a credit card just to process the order, but it will not be charged.
- You will receive a series of three emails confirming your order. The final email includes a link to your Autodesk Account which will show the entitlement and a link to Access Now.
- The Autodesk estore will not charge you or contact you further with regard to this free 30 day Subscription.
- Get started in Collaboration for Revit as outlined in this Getting Started Guide.
Here are additional resources to help you use A360 Collaboration for Revit:
*Free Autodesk software licenses and/or cloud-based services are subject to acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions of the license agreement or terms of service, as applicable that accompany such software or cloud-based services. This offer is only available from February 5 to April 30 ,2015 in the United States and Canada, may not be combined with any conditions or discounts offered under the Major Account program and is not valid for product licenses purchased through the Autodesk Employee Purchase Program. ?