What Type of Contractor Are You?
What do you do?
Whether you are a Design/Build contractor, Electric Contractor, Plumbing Contractor or another type of contractor, Project Virtual has classes that will help you and your team up to speed on BIM workflow.
Synergis and the ABC offer BIM specific training through online half day sessions so training is available without leaving the office and your current projects. The courses include both software and BIM theory classes that teach the practical hands-on application of your tools to adapt to a BIM workflow.
Some of the sessions currently available:
- AutoCAD Fundamentals for Contractors
- Revit Architecture Fundamentals for Contractors
- Revit Project Fundamentals
- Revit System Fundamentals
- Revit Families for Architectural & Structural Fundamentals
- Navisworks Essentials for Contractors
- Navisworks Quantification for Contractors
Find your learning path by job type:
|Design/Build Contractors||General Contractors|
|Project Manager||Mechanical Contractors|
|Electrical Contractors||Plumbing Contractors|
|Specialty Contractors||Construction Managers|
You do not need to be an ABC member to take training classes. Find more details on the Project Virtual Training Schedule page, contact the Synergis-ABC team by phone (800.836.5440), or email for more details or a quote.