Autodesk Account: A More Effective Way to Manage Your Products and Services
On March 13, 2015 Subscription Center will be retired and all customers will be directed to Autodesk Account where they will be able to manage all of their products, services, and Subscription benefits in one place. The newly enhanced Autodesk Account features fast and easy navigation with in-context instructions and information to help customers quickly find what they need, when they need it. In addition to software, customers can download product updates and enhancements – all from one place. Detailed usage reporting and user management tools help administrators more efficiently manage their users, licenses and benefits usage.
With Autodesk Account you can:
- Download entitled products and trials – including product updates and enhancements
- Access help and support – get Subscription Help, Up & Ready, phone and other support
- Manage access and permissions – view licenses and grant access to software and benefits
- Track usage – of licenses, benefits and consumption to save costs and predict budgeting
- Purchase or renew licenses – based on requirements and usage
- Update your profile – quickly view and update information so your profile is always current
Learn more by watching the Autocast about Autodesk Account.
Have questions about this change? Contact Synergis with any questions.