Take Full Advantage of your Manufacturing Subscription Benefits
Did you know having your Autodesk Maintenance Subscription allows you access to the latest software releases and enhancements? Are you aware that with the Autodesk 2015 Manufacturing Products the following tools are available:
- Inventor: parametric, freeform, and direct editing tools give you new freedom to design, and to help you complete designs quickly and easily.
- AutoCAD Mechanical: simplifies complex mechanical design work to help you create and revise drawings faster
- Vault: find design data in seconds and share Digital Prototyping information securely with team members across the world
Not only does having your product on subscription give you access to the latest updates, but you also have the ability to take advantage of these tools:
- Previous Versions: access 3 versions back from the current release to work on projects and access older files
- Home Use: switch between your office computer and home computer with convenient licensing that extends to multiple machines.
- Autodesk Support Community: offers subscribers priority attention from Autodesk specialists on Autodesk-hosted community support forums.
- Cloud Services: privileged access to a variety of Autodesk cloud software and services that extend product design workflows to new places and opportunities