What is Autodesk A360?
Autodesk 360, recently renamed A360 is a tool to help you connect your projects and teams. With A360 you can:
- Work Together – A central project-based view of all data and activity, accessible from any device, anywhere, by all stakeholders.
- See Everything – A rich 3D visual experience allowing easy, fast and detailed exploration of 100+ 2D and 3D data formats.
- Find Anything – Search deep within 3D Design data and all other project content to find what you need, when you need it.
Learn more in this short video:
Want to know more? Join our free webcast in December with Mark Lancaster, Synergis Product Support Specialist, when he shows you tools in A360 to connect your teams and projects. Learn how you can get access to:
- Anytime, anywhere access to your data and projects, including on mobile devices
- Virtually infinite computing power that allows you to extend workflow beyond the desktop; access and store data; and view edit files without the need for specialized software or hardware
- Improved collaboration: access and share your designs with clients and partners, even if they don’t have Autodesk software
Date: December 9, 2015
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EST)