Vault and Revit for Collaboration and Data Management
One of the most important steps to building and construction design is organizing the designs and documentation. When working in a collaborative, multi-team environment as most projects are today, it is difficult to track and organize all the data.
How do you know if your firm needs a data management solution? Are you:
- Challenged to get data management up and running quickly for new projects?
- Being asked to coordinate projects across offices?
- Having trouble keeping track of user permissions?
- Looking for ways to make sure users see only what they need to share?
- Spending more time on software deployment and maintenance than on design improvement?
- Finding plotting to be a manual process, especially when creating full sets of construction documents or an entire set of exhibits for a report?
If so, join us for a live webcast on November 11 to learn more about “Project Collaboration and Data Management for Architecture, Building, and Construction Design” with Bill Knittle, Building Solutions Engineer. He will show you how to:
- Capture and manage data from the earliest phases of the project
- Collaborate with offices and outside firms around the world
- Maintain control over digital information and decide which groups can see, read, and edit the data and documents for the project including AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Word documents and more
- Create intelligent plot lists to keep track of documentation sets, print settings, and number of sheets to print for all documents within a project, including data such as DWGTM sheets, PDFs, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, and Word documents
Live Webcast: Project Collaboration and Data Management for Architecture, Building, and Construction Design
Date: November 11, 2014
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (EDT)