CIMData : Autodesk Democratizes Simulation
“How many physical prototypes does our company currently create for each new product?”
“How much time and money would we save if we could analyze the design before we build new prototypes?”
“Is simulation affordable for our company?”
In the past, Simulation was available to only enterprise level companies with over 5,000 employees. With new cloud technology through Autodesk 360, Autodesk makes simulation software available to even the smallest companies with less than 10 employees. How is this possible?
- Autodesk has purchased industry-leading technologies to increase their simulation portfolio.
- Autodesk 360 gives everyone affordable access to simulation tools to better analyze their designs without having to purchase additional software.
- By taking advantage of the cloud, users can continue to use their machines without the simulation slowing down their machines.
- Reduce costs by building less prototypes with early simulation and analysis.
- Innovate and reduce liability by finding errors in the design process early.
To learn more, read about Autodesk and their Simulation portfolio in this CIMData paper, “Breaking Down the Barriers to Simulation.”