Just Released: Revit 2015 R2 and Autodesk Site Designer
Today, Autodesk is offering the release updates to the Autodesk® Revit® software (including Autodesk Revit® 2015, Autodesk Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk Revit® MEP 2015, Autodesk Revit® Structure 2015, and Autodesk Revit® LT 2015 or where these products are included in Design Suites).
Only Autodesk Subscription (Maintenance or Desktop) customers can download this release, which makes the value of Subscription even greater.
In this update over 40 features have been added or updated in Revit, including:
Platform and Architectural Enhancements:
- Energy Analysis
- Wall Joins
- IFC references and phases
- Annotate stair treads and risers
- Reveal constraints
- Adaptive point orientation
- Many more
For Structural Engineers:
- Rebar placement in 2D views
- Reverse the orientation of structural framing elements
- Snapping to model lines
- Setback Reference
- User Interface for structural elements
For MEP Engineers:
- Panel list search enhancement
- Most recently used panel list
- Circuit default to last used
- Specify circuit creation sequence
- Move circuits in panel schedule enhancement
To download the R2 update, go to your Subscription Center.
NEW: Autodesk® Site Designer Extension for Revit® 2015
Perhaps the most exciting addition at this time, is the new Autodesk Site Designer. Autodesk Site Designer Extension for Revit 2015 is used to shape the terrain for building sites within the Revit environment, and helps architects, designers, and planners convey building site planning concepts to engineers. You can find it at the Autodesk Exchange App store.
Learn more about enhancements and features of Revit 2015 R2 and Autodesk Site Designer Extension on the Autodesk Revit Help page.