Autodesk Vault – Manage the Entire Design
Autodesk® Vault products—Autodesk® Vault Basic, Autodesk® Vault Workgroup and Autodesk® Vault Professional software—are part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping. Autodesk® Vault products help design and engineering workgroups manage the creation, simulation, and documentation process. Gain control over design data with revision management capabilities and quickly find and reuse design data to easily manage your design and engineering information.
Securely manage your design data.
- Cross-disciplinary teams can improve collaboration, so design departments can easily create and share information, project leads can administrate access and control, and all members can track changes.
- Workgroups can maintain control over the digital model at all times, managing access to designs and documentation throughout their lifecycles.
- Workgroups can centrally organize and manage designs to reduce duplication and confusion, accelerate searches, and minimize risk of overwriting files.
Boost design productivity.
- Quickly find and reuse design data for easier management of design and engineering information.
- Revision and lifecycle control tools are delivered directly in the design application, enabling faster cycle times and higher quality engineering data.
- Because the application can be deployed in days versus months, users can quickly become more productive in managing and using design data, helping to provide a more rapid return on investment.
Share data with the entire organization.
- Multi-site tools enable growing businesses to connect workgroups across discrete locations.
- Web client access and Microsoft® SharePoint® integration extend design data reach to the entire team.
- Advanced functionality enables decision makers to track engineering change orders, manage bills of materials, and promote collaboration through integration with enterprise business systems
Check out how the Vault is helping Valiant Machine to complete a digital prototyping workflow:
Compare the tools available to each edition of Vault software:
Vault Basic 2015
Features available in the Basic edition:
- Seamless CAD Integration
- Fast data searching
- Central location for project data
- Data reuse
- Concurrent design
- Automated data organization
- Easy administration and configuration
- Quick and flexible deployment
- Microsoft Office integration (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Vault Workgroup 2015
Features in Vault Workgroup 2015 include all the previous and:
- Visual data management for Inventor
- Automate tasks and deliverable creation
- Projects and reporting
- Revision control
- Flexible data security
- Manage Outlook communication
- Vault access for non-designers
- Project lifecycles
- Vault Office*
- Connect to the cloud with Autodesk PLM 360**
Vault Professional 2015
Features in Vault Professional 2015 include all the previous and:
- Revit integration
- Connect to the cloud with Buzzsaw
- Microsoft SharePoint integration
- BOM management
- Automated engineering change orders
- Custom objects
- Multi-site scalability
- Active directory authentication
- 3rd-party CAD software integrations support
- Business system integration
- Web access
Autodesk Subscription Value
Autodesk is increasing the value of the Subscription by offering three types of offerings: Desktop Subscription, Maintenance Subscription, and Cloud Services Subscription. Read more about the changes in Autodesk Subscription in our post, “What’s New in Autodesk Subscription 2015?”
Have questions about the new features? Contact us by phone (800.836.5440) or email.