What’s New in Autodesk Subscription 2015?
The 2015 Autodesk release brings with it some clarity about Autodesk Subscription options. With the introduction of rental plans last year, we want to make sure that you have a clear understanding of what is available to you for purchasing Autodesk solutions.
There are now three types of Subscription available: Maintenance, Desktop, and Cloud Service. Let’s review each one.
This is the classic Autodesk Subscription that you probably purchased with a seat of software. This Subscription provides you with the benefits of Autodesk subscription you received before like:
- Access to the latest product enhancements and software releases
- Predictable budgeting and cost savings
- Flexible licensing rights
- Operational efficiencies
- Administrative tools
- Technical support for users
- Increased cloud storage
Additionally, Synergis provides benefits above those for purchasing or renewing subscription through us:
- Attend Synergis University at a greatly reduced price
- Access to an experienced Subscription Manager, dedicated to helping you leverage all your Autodesk Subscription benefits and tools to maximize your investment
- Learn at our quarterly learning events – online and in-person events are offered each quarter to help you stay ahead
- Participate in our monthly Synergis60 webcasts to help you get further with your tools and design process
Previously known as the rental plans that Autodesk rolled out last year, this option allows more flexibility with licensing. Desktop Subscription offers a cost-eficient way to purchase and access the software and services that you need to help meet fluctuating business demands. With Desktop Subscription, you can easily scale up the number of licenses when you need them and scale back when you don’t. Monthly, quarterly, and annual contract optiosn allow you to access Autodesk software in a way that meets your unique business needs and budget considerations. With so many Autodesk products and suites available with flexible licensing terms, Autodesk Desktop Subscritpion puts the latest software, cloud services, and technical support at your fingertips.
Now you can access your tools via the Internet without tying up your desktop or maintaining software. Get access to select Autodesk cloud services for creating, editing, analyzing, and sharing work through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription model.
With Autodesk Cloud Service Subscription you receive:
- Convenient access
- Simplified Collaboration
- Secure storage
- Powerful computing
See a brochure on how to move your company and its stakeholders to the cloud for better communication and collaboration. Or learn more about Desktop Subscription from Autodesk.
Have questions on what Subscription is best for you? Contact us, we can help.