Still Using AutoCAD to Plan Your Factory Layout? There is a Better Way.
If you are using AutoCAD to layout your factory floor, you are missing tools to verify your factory line is optimized for production and reduction of risk and errors.
AutoCAD alone lacks the ability to gather the huge amounts of data in machine and facility layout to better predict clash detection and improve productivity.
On April 3 at the Sands Hotel in Bethlehem, PA, Synergis is hosting an information session to help you better understand the workflow created to best design their factories. Peter Lord, Autodesk Factory Design Product Line Manager, will speak about common concerns we hear from Facilities Management including:
- How can I incorporate laser scan data to better work with AEC vendors?
- How do I handle multiple change orders as a project progresses?
- Can I predict impact of machine downtime and potential problems in advance?
- How can I better plan and prevent delays and costs?
- Can I reduce risk in factory changes?
This event is free, but seats are limited, so please register now.
April 3, 2014
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
The Sands Hotel, Bethlehem, PA
Want to see the benefits other companies are seeing? Learn more about the benefits Feige Filling is experiencing on our post ‘Autodesk Factory Design Suite Increases Competitive Edge’.