AutoCAD: Animating Pipe with the Loft Command
Posted on December 10, 2013 by Bill McKown, Synergis Solutions Engineer:
Someone asked me the other day how to animate pipes in a video they were compiling. I created a short video to show you how you can animate pipes in AutoCAD. It makes for a really professional looking presentation too!
There are many ways to do this, however, in this video I show you the easiest method I have found.
I hope this helps you do some attractive animations so that you can earn more business. Let us know if you have any questions.
Bill McKown is Synergis’ Visualization expert. Having joined the company in 2011, his prior employment involved CAD design, 3D renderings for both architectural and interior design projects, and training and supporting for all the products associate with these. Bill has a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Arts in Education and additional certifications in Computer Animation and Autodesk solutions.
See some of Bill’s other posts:
- AutoCAD: Images and Shadows
- Autodesk Backburner Set-up
- AutoCAD 2014: Overview of New and Updated Features
- 3ds Max Material Editor
- How to use the 3ds Max Shape Merge
- How to Use 3ds Max Ambient Occlusions
- 5 Tips for a Better 3ds Max Workflow
- How to Use the Bevel Profile Modifier